Have You Satisfied Your Covid Compliance Officer?
They’re at the Oscars, on film sets, at festivals and office buildings. Meet the new gatekeepers to gathering responsibly.
“’It’s the difference between a hammer and a scalpel,’ said Dr. Adamson, who has been consulting with companies and organizations to help create reopening protocols for live events.” continue reading
Recent media highlights
- CBS News. The Importance of COVID-19 Testing to Stop the Spread. 22 Sept 2020. video
- CNBC. How the Covid-19 Vaccine Works. 27 Dec 2020. video
- CNBC Power Lunch. Covid-19 & Returning to College Campuses. 20 Aug 2020. video
- CSPAN. The White House Drs. Fauci, Birx, and Adamson discuss trial results in Oval Office. 29 Apr 2021. video
- Fox Business. How to Safely Reopen Schools. 31 July 2020. video
- MSNBC. White House COVID Response Team Briefing commentary. 5 Feb 2021.
- MSNBC. Covid-19 Vaccine Efficacy & FDA Approval Measures. 10 Dec 2020. video
Mentions in print
- USA Today. Epidemiologist: Schools need to reopen now. Here’s how to do it safely by Blythe Adamson. 10 July 2020. article
- ABC News. Americans avoiding health care in pandemic over cost concerns, by Dr. Nicholas Nissen. 16 Dec 2021. article
- ABC News. The high price of low vaccination rates: How a single measles outbreak cost $3.4 million Zachary Orlins. 12 Mar 2021. article
- ABC News. Joe Biden’s COVID-19 testing plans energize scientists, but lack price tag or specifics, by Sasha Pezenik and John Brownstein. 13 Nov 2020. article
- Associated Press. Broadway theaters attack virus: ‘This is absolutely doable’, by Mark Kennedy. 27 Aug 2021. article
- The Atlantic. The Plan That Could Give Us Our Lives Back, by Robinson Meyerand Alexis C. Madrigal. 14 Aug 2020. article
- Bloomberg. Chaotic Rules Make It Hard to Know Who Should Be Tested by John Tozzi and Emma Court. 28 Aug 2020. article
- Business of Fashion. Retail’s Post-Covid Labour Shortage by Sheen Butler-Young. 14 June 2021. article
- Business of Fashion. Retailers pick sides as debate on masks reignites by Sheena Butler-Young. 21 May 2021. article
- CNN. Testing deal promoted by White House failing to fix lack of Covid-19 screening strategy by Curt Devine and Drew Griffin. 17 Sept 2020. article
- Deadline. Second Broadway Production To Require Audience Covid Vaccinations: ‘Pass Over’ Follows ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ With Policy. 16 July 2021. article.
- NBC News. Covid testing is only getting harder to come by. That’s a serious problem. by Phil McCausland. 4 Dec 2020. article
- NBC Today. How historically Black colleges are leading the charge with testing to open campuses. 28 July 2020. article
- New York Times. Have You Satisfied Your Covid Compliance Officer? by Chloe Malle. 24 April 2021. article
- Reuters. Tri-antigenic Vaccine Prevents HBV Infection in Adults. By Marilynn Larkin. 1 June 2021. article
- Rolling Stone. How Vaccines and Masks Are Making Broadway Safe Again. by Jerry Portwood. 27 Aug 2021. article
- The Street. Monday Market Movement – Virus and Markets are Surging – Why Worry? by Clarise Zoleta. 26 April 2021. article
- Vanity Fair. Broadway Is Doing Everything It Can to Safely Reopen This Fall. by Jordan Hoffman. article
- Washington Post. How Broadway is working to ensure covid doesn’t bring the curtain down again. 29 July 2021. article
Epidemiologist: Schools need to reopen now. Here’s how to do it safely.
by Dr. Blythe Adamson
Pressure to keep school buildings closed has been based on fear instead of data from consistent testing
“Cost-effective, routine COVID-19 testing and on-site specimen collection for real-time evaluation could confirm that preventative measures are working.” continue reading